• Provide guidance, advisory and support to direct subordinates.
• Ensure the hotel operations policies and procedures adhered to at all levels, including company credit policies.
• Conduct performance developments, reviews, including internal training all subordinates to full potential.
• Candidate must possess at least a Diploma/Degree in Hospitality/Hotel Management or equivalent in any fields.
• Ability to communicate in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
• Good people management skill, computer literate.
• Those who had experience in relevant fields are encouraged to apply.
Successful candidates will receive the benefits package as follows:
• Staff refreshment (Monthly)
• EPF contribution, Socso, annual leave, sick leave and MC claim.
• Attractive Performance bonus (Monthly)
• Annual increment
• Uniform provided
• Career salary is based on certification and experience
• Career advancement opportunities
Salary: min.RM 2 000 per month + Allowances + Monthly Bonus
Job Type: Non Executive
Contract Type: Fulltime
Experience Level: Min. 2 yrs in related Field
Email Address to Receive Resumes: email@example.com