Please make a reservation beforehand if you would like to have a stay in Smile Hotel to avoid disappointment.
Single Room (RM79 – RM99)
Double Room (RM89 – RM109)
Twin Room (RM109 – RM129)
Deluxe Room (RM99 – RM119)
Family Room 3 (RM119 – RM159)
Family Room 4 (RM139 – RM179)
Smile Hotel Danau Kota
The Hotel is located just 26 minutes away from the business, convention, entertainment and shopping hub in the heart of the Kuala Lumpur City Centre (KLCC)
Main routes for public transportation (bused/taxi) towards heart of the city
700m distance to Puspakom
5 minutes motorcar driving to Tunku Abdul Rahman College
1.6km distance to PUTRA LRT Wangsa Maju station (Gombak>Wangsa Maju<Kelana Jaya)
- Terminal station : Transit to Genting Highland
|Kelana Jaya routes:
- KLCC station : Petronas Twin Tower & KLCC shopping center. 15-20 minutes walks to Bukit Bintang which surrounding by Pavillion, Sungai Wang, Berjaya Times Square such star icons in city centre.
- Bangsar station : 5-10 minutes bus/taxi rides to Mid Valley. Walking rather dangerous because it’s located beside main road.
- Masjid Jamek station : Kuala Lumpur oldest mosque.
- Pasar Seni station : Walk around & sight-seeing at Chinatown & Central Market.
- KL Sentral station: connected all the rail networks. You could find tax & car rental here, also 6 rail systems: PUTRA LRT, STAR LRT, MONORAIL, KLIA Express, KLIA Transit & KTM Komuter.
- Kelana Jaya station: a neighborhood of Petaling Jaya city & could access to PJ/Subang Jaya by bus/taxi.
- Aeon Jusco (2.8km)
- Aeon Big (4.3km)
- Setapak Central (450m) (Opposite hotel)
- Wangsa Walk (4.4km) – cinema, karaoke
- Bukit Tabur (4.4km) – is a magnificent limestone ridge at Taman Melawati & may the longest crystal quartz outcrop in the world
- Royal Selangor Pewter Factory (1.8km) – World’s largest pewter maker with shops in 20 countries offers pewter corporate gifts, wine accessories, christening gifts, tableware, etc
|Hotel & Room Amenities Preview